UPLB promotes student mobility through academic and research collaborations all over the globe.
Student Exchange Application Requirements
- Student exchange program application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified true copy of grades
- GWA certification
- Letter of intent to participate in the student exchange program (200 to 300 words)
- Certified true copy of ID and Form
- Photocopy of passport
If you are interested in participating the student exchange program, email us at [email protected]
The UP System OIL provides financial assistance to UP students during their international mobility through the following programs.
The MOVE-UP Program aims to provide financial support for undergraduate mobility. This program offers scholarship grants based on the UP – Student Learning Assistance System (SLAS) Learning Assistance Need (LAN) Bracket Classification of prospective applicants.
Eligible UP undergraduate students with high scholastic record can be supported up to a maximum of two semesters to participate in various international activities:
- Student Exchange Mobility
- Virtual Student Exchange and Online Learning Programs
- Degree related training or internship
- Sandwich thesis/research work